4ft long reacher, I get lots of use from it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4ft long reacher, I get lots of use from it

4ft long reacher, I get lots of use from it. Normally I don't buy anything, since I'm no longer working. You all know about this deal. Well for some reason, I did buy the reacher, and for years didn't get use from it. Now I keep it on the floor by my bed. So all I have to do is reach my hand down, and I have the handle, and it has really helped me. As an example, I dropped my medicine this morning.

Well, all of you know how far those pill bottles can roll. Just a thought, why aren't the pill bottles square? So instead of being frustrated and mad, I reached down, grabbed my reacher, and used it to grab my pills. I am not bragging, but please buy one, and place it on the floor by your bed. It is really helpful. And as many of you know, if you are in a wheelchair like me, I may order another one to keep with me when I'm in the wheelchair.

There are many times when I could use it to reach something.

No, I am not receiving any money from the company, just "A patient trying to help other patients." Unfortunately there are many other serious diseases, but more people need to understand how tough it is to have MS

Good post. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X