mypillow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mypillow?

It seems like I search for a new pillow every 2 months. I saw on TV, an info mercial about this new pillow.

Sounds like what I am looking for, but it costs 89.95!!!

I can get 25% off with a coupon code, but its still alot of $$.

Well worth it, if it helps. Has anyone here tried one? Thanks in advance!

Hi. This is so me. I was buying a new pillow every month or 2. My dh finally bought me one from Sleep Country and it's great but it was $200! I just about died. But I love it and it's been over a year. It's a Tempurpedic. I don't sleep well but this helps alot.
    Good luck.

Comment

my pillow

I have one and i love it. I have had it for about 5 months and it is all i need at night, i used to sleep with several pillows and now only one. This of course is just my opinion.

Comment

My husband just saw the infomercial for this pillow. I was surprised at the price but if it helps its worth it. I sleep with two pillows also and I have been snoring real bad so I wonder if this might help.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the replies. I did order a Medi-Flow pillow again. I had used one a few years ago. It was only 39.00 with shipping.

We are waiting for our new Sleep Number bed to be delivered on Tuesday.

I am hoping I will sleep better then. We have a real crappy mattress that is only 3 years old. Has dents and lumps all over it. Don't buy Art Van Sleep to Live mattresses EVER. We called for service twice, the problems we are having are not bad enough for replacement!

Looking forward to a good nights rest soon!

Comment

My Pillow is terrific

I got this pillow for Xmas and it is wonderful. They also recommend using a 200 thread-count pillowcase. The lower thread count allows airflow and eliminates any heat build-up.

The customer service folks are great, too - very responsive both via email and over the phone. Even on weekends! They can help with any questions re: sizing, etc.

Additionally, there is a 60 night trial period after which you can either exchange it for a different size or a full refund. You have nothing to lose.

Comment

Working...
            X