Mr Sticky!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Sticky!

Okay, minds out of the gutter now....! lol Anyhow, I was in Elder-Bheerman yesterday, there was a demo being done for the mr sticky lint roller. They were giving away a small purse/car one, but also giving away a large roller that has an extension pole. It is 8 inches wide. Talk about useful if you have issues with bending, reaching, dropping small items, finger & hand control. This large one is awesome.

It only has to be rinsed off in warm water to make it sticky again. It is great! I have used it today to pick up little beads on the floor, dust lamp shades and clean off cob webs When it was brand new, I even used it (accidentally, read the directions about making it not quite so sticky) to peel off paint from an improperly prepped wall!

This could be Heaven sent for many people. Try it and see.

Debbie

I've seen the infomercial about it. They probably sell it at Bed, Bath and Beyond because they sell a lot of "as seen on tv" products. I'll check it out!

Thanks for the heads-up!
    “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” Ernest Hemingway
    Diagnosed 1979

Comment

That's great, especially the little bead part which is something I deal with a lot. Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X