Tricked out my wheelchair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tricked out my wheelchair

Birthday presents from my family were stroller add on's. I have a cell phone holder on the leg of my chair. Also add 2 drink holders that stay stable when I recline.

Only thing is now I get emails all about baby buggy attachments.

KK

YAY!!!!! where did the drink holders come from? everything i found was eithei too small or too big for the armpads of my chair (quantum 600). i don`t want to pay for "specialty" products from the chair`s catalog.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Ordered it from Amazon as usual! But they are Brica brand. They wrap around the pipes of the stroller or leg posts on my chair. I want to attach it to the back rail of my chair.

We have the same chair.

KK

Comment

Do you think that this gadget would work on a power chair?
        dx.SPMS (baclofen,gabapenin,norco)
        started tecfidera 7/10/2013
        rituxan 11/13/2012 stopped due to side effect &it didn't help me (for RA and MS)
        copaxone started 4/2012 but stopped due to bad allergic reaction
        Matt.19;26 “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Comment

Find someone with a baby stroller. Personally I don't get around kids much but they adjust to fit most tubing on a stroller. Just like the legs & arms of wheelchairs.

Here is the web site for the brand I got. there are plenty of pictures there.
          http://www.brica.com/drink-podtm/

KK

Comment

Sorry I didn't even know about that. Since I don't leave the house, Amazon & UPS are my best friends. I buy my groceries from them.

That deserves a sticky note on the computer.

Thanks
            KK

Comment

Originally posted by kellygrn View Post
              Ordered it from Amazon as usual! But they are Brica brand. They wrap around the pipes of the stroller or leg posts on my chair. I want to attach it to the back rail of my chair.

We have the same chair.

KK

thanks! i`m going to look into it!
              hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
              volunteer
              MS World
              hunterd@msworld.org
              PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

I CHEATED...........

I made a drink holder suing a piece of plywood and cut down pop bottle. the plywood goes way back under the seat cushion and the pop bottle bottom is fastened to the black painted wood. It works for me.

Gomer Sir Falls-a-lot

Comment

Working...
                X