Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travelling to Phoenix... wheelchair/scooter rental?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travelling to Phoenix... wheelchair/scooter rental?

Hello friends,

I'm the caregiver, & wifey has ms.

We're going to Phoenix to visit friends, and wifey and her girlfriend there want to shop SHOP SHOP!

Wifey uses a wheelchair for transport and a scooter for mall invasion. She'll miss her scooter for sure. (We can take the wheelchair with us if need be.)

Can I get a recommendation on how best to get her a scooter for the week we'll be out there? Anyone in the PHX area that can recommend a good rental place?

Any other input welcome....

Thanks!
    Gaz

North Phoenix Rental Company

Hi Gaz,

Please feel free to give a call to One Stop Mobility in North Phoenix. Their number is **business phone number removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld guidelines. go to UserCP > Edit Your Details to put in your profile** or email them at **email address removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld guidelines. go to UserCP > Edit Your Details to put in your profile**. If no answer leave them a message and they will return your call.

Thanks,
    OSM

Comment

Hi Gaz,

You can also get in touch with Scootaround (our contact info is easy to find) - Scootaround has been renting scooters and wheelchairs across North America for almost 15 years.

Have a good trip, and enjoy the shopping!

Comment

I did not think advertisements were allowed on the board. Am I incorrect?

Katie

Comment

Working...
        X