Bioness L 300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bioness L 300

Has anyone purchased the Bioness L 300? I have 3 weeks ago love it works on my weak muscles to make it stronger along with going to a gym 3-4 x a week makes a difference. There is hope !!!!

what is the bioness l 300? will it work for a cardio workout? i`m in a wc 24/7, will it work for me? thanks.

dave
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

hey poconomtn, i live near erie, pa. nw corner of pa.

dave
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Originally posted by poconomtgirl62 View Post
        Has anyone purchased the Bioness L 300? I have 3 weeks ago love it works on my weak muscles to make it stronger along with going to a gym 3-4 x a week makes a difference. There is hope !!!!
        I purchased mine approx 10 months ago. It makes walking much easier-without it my leg drag; for me it helps with foot drop.
        Linda

Comment

The Bioness and WalkAid are electrical muscle stimulator's of alleviate Foot Drop. If you aren't walking they have no use.
          Bill
          Scuba, true meaning of Life! USS Wilkes Barre 91, USS Monitor 96, 97, 99 .. Andrea Doria 96, 98 .. San Francisco Maru 09

Comment

I would like to know to get one Shere do u start? Who recommended it..Neuro, PT or PCP...who pays for it? who know...the general...how did you get it
            [I]Tellnhelen
            Progressive Relapsing MS

Comment

Originally posted by tellnhelen View Post
              I would like to know to get one Shere do u start? Who recommended it..Neuro, PT or PCP...who pays for it? who know...the general...how did you get it
              PT suggested it and then I tried it out with her for a few weeks. You need a neuro to prescribe it. Sad to say insurance will not pay for it and it is expensive. I got a refurbished one for $2900 (don't know if they have more). New, I believe, it is $6200

I think the VA covers it!!

Good luck
              Linda

Comment

Thanks for responding...I looked at the videos on You Tube...they looked good...so I'm going to get assessed for one next month....it does sound kinda expensive...any info you care to share is appreciated
                [I]Tellnhelen
                Progressive Relapsing MS

Comment

The only other info I can share is I have a credit card called Care Credit that Bioness uses that can spread your bill out over 18 months with no finance charges if you pay it off in the 18 mths.
                  Linda

Comment

Bioness L300

I try it now for 2 month and it works for me. But after using it over a day my right foot is very tired.

Comment

I tried it, to help with foot drop and weak leg strength. When it was on correctly, it worked like a charm. The problem was that it was timely and frustrating for me to find the "right" spot. Did anyone else have this problem?

Comment

Bioness L300

Originally posted by jerseyjenn View Post
                        I tried it, to help with foot drop and weak leg strength. When it was on correctly, it worked like a charm. The problem was that it was timely and frustrating for me to find the "right" spot. Did anyone else have this problem?
                        When you fix the bioness L300 there is only one possible position, so you can not change it. My experiance is, that you need to wet the electrodes and the skin before fixing the L300.
                        Finding the right spot is often a problem with the walk aide system, never heard by L300.

Comment

I use the walk aide and have very little problem hitting "the right spot" with it, I put it on, turn it on and hit the test button, if my foot moves the right way I'm done, if not I shut it off and move it slightly and retest, the entire procedure lasts about a minute.
                          Plan for the future, but not too hard; it’s not your decision anyway

Comment

Working...
                          X