Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Spasticity Teleconference has arrived! Monday, May 2, 8-9PMET

Topic: “Spasticity and MS”

Speaker: Patricia Nance, MD, VA Long Beach Healthcare System, Long Beach, CA

DATE: Monday, May 2 , 2011

TIME: 8:00PM - 9:00PM ET
    7:00PM - 8:00PM CT
    6:00PM - 7:00PM MT
    5:00PM - 6:00PM PT

Dr. Nance has an interesting approach to setting goals and measuring progress in the treatment of Spasticity. You will find this teleconference very informative.

Don't think you have spasticity? You may be surprised. This call will open your eyes about a subject that many MS patients have put aside. This is valuable information that may actually apply to you although you thought it didn't.

To register, simply click here -> http://crush3r.com/page/faflooydxg to RSVP. You will receive a reminder before this teleconference.

If it's close to the beginning of the 8PMET call, please dial-in as follows :
    Phone: 1-866-295-5950
    Access Code: 2193353#.

If you have any questions for Dr. Nance regarding Spasticity, please send them to QandA@msworld.org either before or during the live teleconference.

This teleconference could not have come soon enough for me, Alan! I will see my neuro at the end of May, and my spasticity will be the main portion of my talk with him that day.

Thanks for posting the reminder! Hugs, Jan
    “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” Ernest Hemingway
    Diagnosed 1979

Comment

Working...
    X