My sister is awesome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sister is awesome!

Okay I wan't sure where to put this post. I kept my diagnosis a secret from my extended family for over a year. Finally told my Mom in November 2010. She told my younger sister.

It didn't take long for my sister to get on the internet and learn about MS and she knew that she wanted to help out. Problems is that we live about 10 hours apart. So she came up with a plan.

She works for the Florabama in Perdido Key, FL. Well she actually does all of the event planning. So she tried to think of a way to raise money for MS and got inspired. Every year the Florabama host a golf tournament - The Mullet Swing Golf Classic. Mullet Swing = MS. SHe decided this year the event would raise money for MS in my honor. How cool is that?

The event will be this coming Wednesday, but unfortunately I can't be there. If anyone is in the area, please, stop by and say hello. My sister's name is Cheryl. Thanks!

That is SO cool! I'm happy for you to have a sister like that

Comment

What an awesome sister! I've been to the Florabama when I was on vacation and it is such a fun place. I hope the fundraiser goes really well and people have a great time.

Comment

Working...
      X