I hate to ask this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate to ask this...

But is there a medicine for women who have trouble with orgasms? ugh! I'm only 29.........
    "only the strong survive"

"God don't make mistakes"

I'm in the same bland boat as you and while there are no magic pills for this (I WISH) there is something you can do.

For starters, do you have incontinence issues? Many women with incontinence, even those who have it but don't have it as a symptom of MS, have trouble climaxing. I believe this is because the pelvic(?) walls contract during that special moment and the weakening of those walls is one of the causes of leakage/incontinence.

Kegel exercises should help with both incontinence and climaxing. They say to imagine or even put a tampon/dildo/what have you up there and try to squeeze it using your vaginal walls. Or when you go to the bathroom, try to stop your urine mid-flow and those are the same muscles involved in Kegel exercises.

So basically Kegel round-the-clock! It's something you can do any time any where and it's not noticeable by anyone unless you're making funny faces while doing it.

Believe me, I feel your pain! I'm almost 29 and have had this problem for about 6 or 7 years. I have major incontinence issues myself and looking back, I can see a definite relationship between the decline of continence and the decline in being able to...well, you know.

Comment

Also are you on any medications that may be preventing you from orgasming?

I was on Cymbalta a while back for nerve pain and I could not finish no matter what. Once I got off the Cymbalta there was a big difference.

I also have numbness down there, so we use some creams or other stuff down there that helps enhance feeling down there and that helps a lot of times too. The KY mine + yours (or whatever it is called) works pretty well.
      Erin

doing the Limbo since 2005

Comment

On the board somewhere...maybe the Archives...is a thread about frozen peas and the benefits of using them. I've looked but I can't find it, but someone here surely can find it.
        "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."~ Roger Caras

Comment

ok thanks i will definitely try some of these
          "only the strong survive"

"God don't make mistakes"

Comment

Working...
          X