No more Limbo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more Limbo!

Just diagnosed today at the Mayo Clinic so no longer in Limbo. Will be starting DMD soon. Just thought I'd let you all know as I was previously part of the Limbo thread.
    DX RRMS 4/22/11

Sorry for the diagnosis, though I know it's a relief to finally get some answers. (Maybe I should go to Mayo!)

Big hugs,

Lisa
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Lisa,

You won't regret having done so as it was a world class experience for me. I went to the one in Scottsdale, AZ. They were great and very helpful throughout the entire process.
      DX RRMS 4/22/11

Comment

I wish I could go, but I don't think I could afford the trip. Hopefully someday I'll get some answers. My doctor is supposed to be one of the best, so I'll just have to trust her.

Which DMD are you going to be taking, do you know yet?
        Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
        Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
        Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

I am glad that you got your answers now and are getting treatment. I am so glad that you went to Mayo.

Let us know how you are doing and feeling. Lots of (((((hugs)))))

Comment

What relief you must feel, that you have an ANSWER. Now you can make decisions, informed ones. Learn all you can about MS so you can take charge. The MS Society has a good collection of pamphlets for the newly diagnosed, just contact them.
            Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says, "I will try again tomorrow."

Comment

I am glad that you found out what has been going on...Yah! I hope that treatment works well for you.
              COURAGE IS BEING SCARED TO DEATH- BUT SADDLING UP ANYWAY ~JOHN WAYNE~

Comment

Originally posted by Shashi View Post
                I wish I could go, but I don't think I could afford the trip. Hopefully someday I'll get some answers. My doctor is supposed to be one of the best, so I'll just have to trust her.

Which DMD are you going to be taking, do you know yet?
                Rebif is what I selected so we shall see how it goes.
                DX RRMS 4/22/11

Comment

Finally an answer!! Good luck with the Rebif!

Comment

HI Concerned,
                    Glad you got some answers. Hope you can start feeling better soon.
                    -jsox

Comment

I'm sorry you got this answer but since knowing or not knowing you have MS doesn't factor into the disease I'm so glad you know what's goign on. And, can start fighting!
                      What if trials of this life
                      Are Your mercies in disguise?
                      "Blessings; Laura Story"

Comment

Working...
                      X