Eye Quest for Redwing + anyone else who can answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eye Quest for Redwing + anyone else who can answer

Hi Redwing & MSWorld Members ---I have been requested to post this question on the message board on behalf of Samira1, who is having cognitive difficulties that are making it difficult to go through the sequence of posting it herself. She asks for any experience or information you have about papilloedema which she is dealing with right now. I thank you in advance for any knowledge/experience/advice you can share with her.

I don't know anything on this subject, i thought the best I could do was getting her to the resources that can best answer her question. Redwing knows more about eye issues than anyone else i know & i thought the MSWorld members might have some information to share also.

i thank you in advance for your replies.

i know she too thanks you for your replies. Only she is a nicer person who hopes you are well & thanks you with xox.

her question:

Ive forgotten how to post a message Ive been suffering with stickiness in my eyes for over a month; after using cortisteroid eye drops and vision getting worse, i went to see my opthamologist again and she informed me i have pressure building up in the eye and she wanted to monitor closely as this could lead to an ON attack....please tell me is there anything i could do as a prevent this from happening? ive reacted badly every time ive had to go through cortisone, from lung issues to an arrest. I think my adrenalectomy may be a contributing factor to my inability to cope with bolus doses of prednisone . Would really welcome any information you may have, so very sorry to trouble you, and many thanks for your time. Big hug, and you are doing well
    xxxxxxxxxxx

She calls it papilloedema

I just realize she didn't put the name in her question..she called it papilloedema
    xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

The situation described with the question is complicated. Because of that, the only person who can answer the question is the ophthalmologist who knows the details of the case. So there's no simple answer here...

Comment

Working...
      X