Jumping Muscles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping Muscles

Hi everybody just wondering what everybody else does when you have the jumpies. I'm sure there is a name for it but for the life of me, I don't know what it is. I have been having jumping muscles and pain for 3 days now. Today is my first day back to work. I just don't know what to do to calm it down and ease the pain. Thanks for your help. Kelly

I usually just sit back relax and enjoy the show, it's all a part of my MSnormal. Sometimes they are annoying or worse) tho.

I 4get what they are called, knew but cogfog is in control.

Gomer Dr. of, Been There, Done That

Comment

Hello ribbitt,

Have you tried taking baclofen? I have muscle spasms and jerks. I am on baclofen, I think it helps some but not totally.

Hope you feel better soon.
      God Bless Us All

Comment

Probably worth talking to your neuro about.

Magnesium is a natural muscle relaxer so increasing your intake may help, I know it has for me. I take 500mg 2X/day. Nothing to lose by trying AND you can do it while you wait for an appt with your neuro!
        DX 10/2008
        Beta Babe 12/2008-07/2013
        Tecfidera 07/2013-01/2018
        Aubagio 01/18-09/20

Ocrevus 09/20-present

Comment

Jumping!!

Most of the time I just ignore jumping muscles, but when I am tired and they area driving me crazy I take some ativan.
          It is prescribed....I don't take it all the them time, just when it gets bad. It works well for me.
          Lemon

Comment

jumping

Thanks everybody for all your help. I appreciate it. Kelly

Comment

Working...
            X