No announcement yet.

Calling all Rebif Users both Past & Present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had that problem till I was told by the company nurse that I could inject everywhere where there was some fat to inject it in. Now, I get an itchy red spot at the worst. Most of the time I don't have a problem anymore.

Comment

I have been on Rebif since Jan. 2008. In October 2010, I developed bilateral forearm pain near the elbow. My doctor attributed the pain to yard work and said that I had tendonitis or tennis elbow. I was prescribed pain medicine and physical therapy last Fall, but I still was having pain in both forearms. The pain was only a 1-3 on the pain scale and most noticeable when I was lifting things like groceries. This Spring I decided to try another physical therapist who has been concentrating on trigger points in my upper back and neck area that may refer pain to my forearms. I have been going for about three weeks now and the pain is a little better, but still there. Today I was wondering if the Rebif shots in my arms could be causing the problem. I mentioned this to my physical therapist and she is going to look into this. She thought that perhaps the shots in the triceps could be causing micro traumas at the shot location that could be referring pain to nearby areas in the arms and elbows.

Comment

A Rebif break

I have been on Rebif for one year, the flu like symptoms are over but I hate the red marks and bruises. I use the auto injector due to my fear of needles and it does hurt a litle. About once a month I have what I call a bad shot and it hurts like hell; I have cried. I just stopped the medication against my doctor's wishes because its summer and I want my skin back. I want to wear a tank top and not be embarrassed about my arm spots. To be honest I have felt like crap since I stopped, headaches, bad stomach, coincidence? My plan is to start again in the fall, but I am now having second thoughts and I may go back on it.

Comment

i was on rebif from 2007 til 2009. towards the end of the second year, my thighs became very painful. i called mslifelines, and my nurse told me to take a couple of months off from injecting in my legs. i took her advice and took a three month break from my legs. it worked. so when i felt my legs were getting "tender" i stopped. i developed an allergic reaction to rebif and had to switch to copaxone. it sucks lol i dont feel as great as i did when on rebif.

Comment

Working...
          X