Being thankful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being thankful

I'm kind of going through a little bit of rough time with some annoying symptoms and mild depression, so I wanted to post something uplifting and get you all involved too :-)

Today I am so thankful for my health insurance. My husband is in the Army so we have Tricare and I feel like we're practically stealing this medication it's so cheap. Even with all this crazy government shutdown stuft, etc, etc, I feel thankful I have this and a husband who loves his country enough to work in this difficult field.

What are you most thankful for today?

what a nice idea!

Today I am thankful that I have a wonderful bf who loves me enough to put up with my odd and often difficult sx. I think I'm going to tell him that right now!

I am also thankful I have here to come to when I have a question or just need someone to listen.
    thanks to all.

Comment

I am thankful for my DH and so far I am thankful for Tysabri.
      God Bless Us All

Comment

I am thankful that even though I have ms with my canes and walker I can still do most of what I want. It I want it badly enough I can figure out a way to do. I am thankful for all the wonderful family and friends I have. I am thankful for this group.

Lois

Comment

I am thankful for my wonderful children(26, 22, 17, & 15) who are understanding and supportive.
          I am thankful for all the home assistance I rec'd after being Dx, (roofing, new heater, water heater, electrical wiring, windows, and bathroon remodeled). This is pressure off of me.
          I am also thankful for knowing you all are here.
          "Irrespective of what happened yesterday or last year, and what may or may not happen tomorrow, the present moment is where you are-always!"
          Richard Carlson, PH.D.

Comment

I'm thankful for spring! I live in East TN and the dogwoods are blooming and the red-buds are blooming and the green leaves are budding and everything is gorgeous and it's just so wonderful right now! The temperature is perfect too. I know soon it will be hot and that'll be miserable, but I'm going to enjoy spring as much as I can!
            Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
            Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
            Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

I am thankful that my MS has been quiet since my last nasty flare in 2008 and that the progression has been so slow. I, too, am thankful for this site and the insites it affords.
              Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says, "I will try again tomorrow."

Comment

I'm thankful for a reminder that I have so MUCH for which to be thankful! Sometimes the negative things (and they are very real) cast a shadow that obscures the many blessings.
                "I don't know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future."

Comment

Originally posted by gymgirl View Post
                  Today I am so thankful for my health insurance. My husband is in the Army so we have Tricare and I feel like we're practically stealing this medication it's so cheap.
                  I'm thankful for your DH, too, and all the other people in the military who give so much to this country. Don't for a minute think you're stealing the med. He paid for it and will continue to with his service, and so did you for holding down the fort when he's away.

I'm thankful that I have a family and friends. I'm thankful my family has a home, food, clothes, and medical treatment, that lots of other people don't have.
                  As far as possible without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.

Comment

I am thankful for my breath, and yours that I can feel on my neck as we sleep 17 years later. I am thankful for my eyes so that I may view my loved ones faces. Thankful for my voice so that I may talk, laugh and sing. I am thankful for my little girl’s hugs, so tight that I can feel their little hearts beat. Thankful for the family that I was born to and the love from them I still receive. I am thankful for the love, kindness and support from so many friends. Thankful to tears for the slow dance I just had with the girls to a sappy teeny bopper song.

I am thankful for the latest medical news this week: Brain MRI stable since the one 6 months ago, Abdominal CT clear, Cancer/Tumor markers normal for the 1st time in 3.5 years.....
                    This is a smidge sample of the things that I am thankful for, which give me the strength to endure.

Comment

Working...
                    X