I can't figure my profile out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't figure my profile out

I am trying to put my location info in. I notice that there are a few different formats by people's names in the posts. Just a state, a part of a state or a city and state. How do I put that info in?

Second problem, I made the mistake of logging in with facebook. Now the site tries to automatically log me in this way. Is this making a separate profile for me?

Hi Katvar,

You can add details to your profile by clicking on the User CP sitting on the blue line running atop the Message Boards. A menu will drop down with some suggestions as to what you might want to do. Choose "Edit Details"

Your Facebook question is a good one, but I'm unsure of what you should do. I'm going to suggest that you send an e-mail to webmaster@msworld.org for an answer to that one. (I'm anxious to know myself! ).
    “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” Ernest Hemingway
    Diagnosed 1979

Comment

Hey, it sucks to be me! I hate not understanding things....and yet there is much I don't understand at this time.......
      “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” Ernest Hemingway
      Diagnosed 1979

Comment

Working...
      X