This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused

Knit, when you are even implying that some with MS remember what it was like for them, well, that's kind of a slap in the face also. I am newly diagnosed with MS and I can't remember what I did two days ago, I hate the phrase "don't you remember?" I have tried educating myself about the diseae, I found that everyone has different symptoms, flare ups, medications. I don't consider my neuro an expert, for if he were ,there would be a cure. So , I sure as heck don't think another who has had the disease longer is an expert on all fronts and expect them to hold my hand and give me all the answers. Riding a bike, driving a car, they were all fun times , times you want to remember if you can, your post is very confusing and I don't know what you are expecting. I myself as a new DX come here to chat , I take in peoples' experiences with drugs and what they do for their MS hugs and all, I never had a bad experience with anyone. I am very puzzled , not DEFENSIVE, but puzzled what your post was about and what you are in need of.

Comment

Working...
    X