Weird twitching-buzzing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird twitching-buzzing

Does anyone have this? I get a couple of areas on my abdomen that feel like there's a buzzing (not a twitch exactly..but a buzz). Really weird. Doesn't hurt but it's just this once in awhile little twitchy/buzzy sort of thing. Any thoughts? Just wondering. Also, I get these electric "zaps" in various spots (i.e. finger, toe, leg) not necessarily L'Hermitte's, though I've had that in the past too I think. It won't be just because I bend my head forward but I'll just be sitting on the couch or something and....zap...and I will say "ouch" and wiggle the affected digit or rub the area and then it stops, sometimes to come back right away but always goes away.

Sigh...guess it's just he nature of the beast...or is that the MonSter? I probably shouldn't complain for I do very well for the most part.
    Susie

Eph 3:20-21

Yes..

Yes, I get those buzzing feelings all the time...I say they are like a vibration. Drives me crazy...another one of those invisible MS symptoms.

Comment

Me too

I get those in my thighs. My kids are always asking why I can't feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I realized it is because my legs "buzz" all the time. It's been going on so long that I don't pay much attention to it anymore, but I can't feel my phone, lol. I have it on silent at work and in class, and might as well not have it with me for all the good it does.

Comment

poke poke poke

I get a twitchy feeling up and down my legs and sides occasionally. No rhyme or reason to it. I'll be sitting reading or something and then suddenly, I get a twitch or a zap and I jump. Really!

If I rub the area, it makes no difference. It still happens. And then it stops. And then it's back. And then it stops.
        Just one of those things that make life interesting.

When it feels like the creepy crawleys I just want to scream. UGH

Comment

forgot.

I have L'Hermittes as well.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback...annoying those this is it sort of helps to know I'm not alone (or crazy )
            Susie

Eph 3:20-21

Comment

I have that as well. I have been having the L'Hermittes. I know have a light vibrating in my pelvic area as well. It doesn't hurt. It just feels weird!

Comment

buzzing

I was having buzzing going down my spine and in through my abdomen when id move my head forward. its a really weird feeling. i havent had it for a couple weeks now. thank goodness!!

Comment

Working...
                X