Dizziness Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dizziness Anyone?

I feel like I am the only one that suffers from dizziness. Last night was really rough for me. I woke up with almost vertigo (head spinning) but it was just dizziness. Got up to go to the bathroom and my balance was all over the place. I had to hold onto the wall to get on the toilet.

Dizziness/vertigo/balance/cordination issues were all my first symptoms in June 2010 that got me diagnosed. After that I have had some sensory issues like numbness and pins and needles but the dizziness and balance issues come and go.

Anyone have dizziness. I for sure don't wish it on anyone I just wanted to know I am not the only one with it. I worry about it. What happens in 20 years if I am dizzy all the time. How does someone function like that? It scares me. Not that I want some other symptom but why did dizziness have to be my first and worst symptom?

CrazyCatLady
    MS Does Not Define Me.....My Love of Tea Does! LOL!

Your totally not alone. Ihave vertigo to some degree 24-7 even if it minor. Sometimes its really bad where the room spins around for a while and it makes life very difficult.

My symptoms started with that in Dec so bad i couldnt walk and I'd throw up. I was repeatedly told it was an ear infection for over a month until i had an MRI done and they said MS as soon as they saw it.

Being dizzy sucks! XD

Comment

You are definitely not alone. I am having a flare up now With optic neuritis and dizziness. I am terrified that it isn't going to go away, but I have to stay positive as hard as that is. I finished 3 days of IVSM for the ON and the dizziness was way worse than when I started. Dr gave me 1mg of diazepam to try and help. Not sure if it's doing anything for my dizziness but its worth talking to your dr. There are people on much higher doses who say it helps

Good luck. I know how hard it it

Comment

YES, YES, YES...I too have the same dizziness/vertigo. It started about 2 weeks ago and I seem to have a bout with it at least once a day. I take antivert for it and seems to help. Good luck with it I know how it can ruin your day.
        Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
        Babe Ruth

Comment

Originally posted by MaxGrey View Post
          My symptoms started with that in Dec so bad i couldnt walk and I'd throw up. I was repeatedly told it was an ear infection for over a month until i had an MRI done and they said MS as soon as they saw it.
          Long story short that is what happened to me last June. I was walking around with a little garbage can to puke in, it was bad.

I have tried valimum with no help, now I do take meclazine but there are times it just gets worse then normal and I think I will be like this forever.

I keep sort of bargining with God that just take the dizziness and vertigo and I will take some hand numbness and urinary issues. I dont care, I would rather wear a diaper then have this wretched dizziness.

CrazyCatLady
          MS Does Not Define Me.....My Love of Tea Does! LOL!

Comment

Working...
          X