acupuncture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

acupuncture

I hope this is the correct thread to post this in. I would like to know if anyone has tried accupuncture for MS or tried traditional chinese medicine? I do have MS undiagnosed since 1994 and officially diagnosed summer of 2010 and am researching my options without drugs. I also have degenerating discs in low back and neck which is contributing to issues.

I have done Acupuncture, Chiropractic, massage and PT for 20 years for MS and have found it to be very helpful. I also have herniated disc in my neck that I do traction for.

When I was first dx'd 20 years ago, I did homeopathy for about 4 years. I moved away from that Dr. and never found another one, but I feel like that got me off to a good start.

I would definitely explore your options and check it out.

Wishing you the best
    Opiegirl, Dx 1991
    Have never used DMD's.

LDN 9/2011-9/2012 & just started again 6/14
    Estriol 9/12-present
    Still Hopeful.

Comment

Me Too

I just had my 12th acupuncture visit for low back pain. The neuro says its not related to my MS its just Degenerative Disc Disease.
      Whatever, I've been taking muscle relaxers for awhile. The spasms (pain) was ge
      tting to the point where i needed to medicate during the day....i'm trying alternatives....its wonderful....i still have some pain but you can touch my lower back and it doesn't hurt like it did...the spasms were also causing bladder issues...not being able to empty completely...that's better also.
      My chiro is also placing needles to combat anxiety and depression.
      Good Luck.

Comment

acupuncture

Thank you for your replies. I am already taking a drastic approach just wondered if anyone else was doing anything drug free. Time will tell.

Comment

Working...
        X