Tingling neuropathy in feet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tingling neuropathy in feet

Does anyone take Lyrica for the pins and needles in your feet? I have lowered my dosage of Lyrica from 150mg twice daily to 100mg. twice daily due to weight gain, and the tingling has gotten worse.

Does anyone take Lyrica along with Neurontin?

I take Lyrica (75 mg) with Nortryptiline (25 mg) and the combination works for me.

Lisa

Comment

Oh Lyrica....how I both hate and love it.
      I went from 100mg 3x daily to only taking one at night. The weight gain has been horrible!!
      I thought maybe the increased tingling when I didn't take it was all in my head but I guess not. I want off this drug so badly because of what it has done to my weight but it helps so much. I'm totally conflicted about it.
      I tried everything else. Cymbalta did nothing for me, Neurontin made me so crazy that I yelled at my 12 year old niece one day for laughing. The next day I stopped taking it. It seems like everything I come across to help with my MS has a side effect of weight gain.
      Jessi
      Diagnosed 11/16/2010

Comment

I have had tingling and nueropothay in my feet for almost 2 years. Actually that was the first distinctive sign of my disease and what made me know that something was seriously wrong with me. Nothing has made it go away, it is just there all the time. I do take Cymbalta for nerve pain in my ribcage but nothing for the feet.

Comment

Working...
        X