Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professionals

Hi

I was wondering if any professionals out there could interpret this for me. There is evidence of hyperintense T2/FLAIR lesions in subcortial white matter on the right and left frontal lobes frontal lobes, left parietal lobe, right side of the rostrum of the corpuus callosm, right and left paraventricular white matter; there is no evidence of associated signal abnormalities on DWI ADC or EPI. No edema or mass effect.

My neurologist thinks 95 percent ms

Can anyone please interpret this

Thanks
    Tom

You might be interested in this site--

http://www.medhelp.org/

where you can ask a professional your question on line, question are taken on a first serve first come basis but you can pay $ to get your question bumped up in the question que-- at the top of the page one of the options you can select forums if you select the doc forum. if you select that it will give you a list of disease to select from and from there you can ask your question or read the responses to question that have already been asked and responded to.

also if you go right of forums you can select expets and from there you can go to the ask an expert forum.

hope the site helps you.
    xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Here another site that looks interesting...

ask a medical question get an answer asap...

recommened by cnn.com,nbc.com,The New York Times,The Washington Post, Good Morning America,Truste Verified Secure

Thousands of verified Experts are ready to answer your specific questions 24/7.
      xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

That last link i think i copied incorrectly--here it is again

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/

recommended by CNN.com, NBC.com, Today, Good Morning America, The New York Times, Th Washington Post,
        A+ BBB rating, VeriSign Secure

There are 19 doc's online right now answering questions
        xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

I don't know much about MRI results, but when I was diagnosed, my neuro did tell me that MS lesions like to "hang out" in certain areas of the brain...the corpus callosum and periventricular spaces are two of their favorite places .

Comment

Working...
          X