Parasite ova going good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parasite ova going good!

I am doing good on the treatment. I am in a clinical trial at the UW of Madison. I have had a treatment every 2 weeks since January third. It consist of 2500 ova taken orally.

I have no side effects and I can say there is already an extreme difference in my fatigue. I was sleeping up to 3 hours a day in the middle of the afternoon. I have now went without even a catnap. I can say I have done no other changes except to start taking the TSO.

I also have regained some sensation on and off in my mouth and face. I keep running my tongue over my teeth, thinking can I really feel that after all this time?

Only time will tell how I do. The results are blinded until December. At this point I only can gauge results by how I am feeling. And I will take it!!! I am very excited at this point and hope only for more improvement. I feel blessed that I am in an area where I have access to this trial and pray one day it will make a difference for more MSers.

Hi newby,

This is the helminthic therapy - right? Glad you are a part of this clinical study and keep us posted on how it's going. Sounds interesting and promising! Take care!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
    X