Cold Sensation on my arm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold Sensation on my arm

This is the weirdest thing! Woke up aroun 6am with my left arm just above and below my elbow feeling really cold. Not my hand or wrist and nor my shoulder and upper arm. And it has not gone away. It got so bothersome that this afternoon I cut off the toe of a knee high sock (lost the other sock a while ago) and wore it on my left arm. And this helped alot. Only got better briefly when I'd have a hot flash...It hasn't gone away!! Has this happened to anyone else?? Any suggestions? THanks
    Debbie

I have read that MS can cause cold feet, even when there is no reason for them to be cold...maybe that means it can cause coldness in other extremities as well. The sock was a good idea!
    "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference" Reinhold Niebuhr

Comment

I have not experienced that but the fingertips on my both of my middle fingers will sometimes get ice cold for no apparent reason. Right now my the middle finger tip on my right hand is cold as ice. The weird part is my hands are very warm. Just another thing.
      Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
      Babe Ruth

Comment

Working...
      X