Something for those of you with work and money issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something for those of you with work and money issues

It's so hard to have a chronic illness, but especially one that's as unpredictable as this one. It wreaks havoc on not only your body, but your emotions and eventually your career and your family life in many cases as well.

My heart goes out to anyone who finds themselves struggling to keep a car going, keep their body going, supporting themselves and their kids without a partner, or having their jobs threatened. I have been there and know how much stress all that brings, and all that stress just brings on more symptoms and flares. It's a vicious circle.

I wanted to share a resource that might be helpful to anyone who finds themselves out of work, unable to commute, or in need of a flexible way to make some extra cash. This is a place I ran across several years ago and it's a website that has many legitimate work from home opportunities. It's a web forum and the people who work for these companies actively go in and discuss them so you get to see who is legit, who isn't, who pays what, how the people like working for them, and how the companies operate their policies.

Some are call center opportunities, some are writing jobs, some are for teachers grading standardized tests, some are for employment background checks, etc. But they are all work from home jobs. No driving involved.

So since I can't post the link here, I'll put it in my public profile to share and anyone who needs a new or backup opportunity can access the info there.

I do not have MS. I have Whatchamacallit; and all of the symptoms are mirages.
Working...
X