What next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What next?

I just finished up taking care of my dh for the past 2 years through his cancer. He passed away on Dec. 31.

I have had numerous ERCPs because of pain and blockage in my pancreatic duct and in the common bile duct.

I go the latest pathology results from the brusings they did when they removed the latest stent.

It is suspicious for a malignancy.

I am not depressed or distraught and maybe because I am still in the numb phase of grief over my dh.

I just need to know if anyone else has heard of anyone having these problems occur from the DMDs. I don't know if I should suspect the Tysabri or the previous Avonex could be the culprit here.

Then again, I am having full biopsies on the 25th and maybe they will find there is nothing there. They do know that I am having more and more sclerosing of the common bile duct.

I do not drink and never have. I do not have hepatitis, been tested too many times to count. The only other causes they say is a faulty immune system, hello, M.S. or it could be cancer.

Just need to find out if meds could be doing this.

I realize you all aren't drs. but if anyone else has had this problem please share with me.

Thanks!

Patti
    "...the joy of the Lord is your (my) strength." Nehemiah 8:10
Working...
X