Bought different car- can't get it home-weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought different car- can't get it home-weather

Last week hubby started looking for a different car for me. I have been driving my '94 Berrata for 17 years now, love it, but without a power seat, it's getting to be a real chore getting my weak leg and foot in and out. Have to reach under the seat and manually hit the bar to adjust my seating. Plus it's a 2 door, and it's hard to park places when I have to open the WIDE door all the way, so I can lift my leg out.

My super hubby would bring the cars home and then I could practice getting in and out and take them for a drive. Nice huh??!! I absolutely HATE going to car lots!

Saturday after work he made a deal on one and told the salesman that we wouldn't pick it up till most likely later Tuesday after he gets done working. We know this HUGE snow storm was coming starting Sunday, and we didn't want to have to leave the Beretta out in the driveway cause it would mess up the plowing out of all the snow.

So now I have a newer car-2008 with power seating and a 4 door, but can't get it home. We got almost 11 inches already and another 2 or 3 to come yet. Howling winds too and of course their saying no one should be on the roads.

The salesman is going to bring it here to the house tomorrow, so I don't even have to go out! What a way to buy a car huh!! Then hubby will give him a ride back to the car lot. I am one lucky woman I know! Love my hubby!

You are one lucky woman! A fabulous husband and a new car (delivered in a snow storm no less)!

Comment

Hooray for new cars and awesome husbands!

I hope the roads clear up soon!
      [insert motivational quote here]

DX of Lyme Disease May 2010/Still under investigation for body madness

Comment

Working...
      X