What Time Is It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Time Is It?

Yesterday at work someone asked me what time it was. I looked at my watch and could not tell the time. I stood there like a statue just staring at my watch and truly became embarrassed. Eventually I could tell it was either 4:30 or 5:30 and so I guessed. Lo and behold I guessed right. It seemed like an eternity but I am sure only about 30 secs had passed. But being 54 years old I should have been able to tell the time at a glance. It was the first time that had happened and was a bit alarming.
    Has anyone experienced this and can this be a new sx?
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

I've had trouble remembering how to use the telephone before. just your basic land line pick-it-up and dial phone; took me about 5 minutes to remember how to use it.

If you have never had the confusion that goes with MS it could be a new symptom.

Then again....mabe your just getting old!!
    dx:RRMS 3/10/09
    DMM: Low dose Naltrexone

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Boy, that sounds scary!

Just wondering- was it your eyes, that you couldn't focus, or do you think it was a brain thing?

I have never had that happen (yet), but you just never know! Don't know if that would be a new sx or not Hopefully it won't happen again!

Comment

I haven't had this happen but if it makes you feel better, this morning I put tea in a mug, started to boil some water, when the water was done I wasnt sure what to do with it. It was like I looked at the mug, looked at the kettle and stood there.
        Then my husband said, Are you going to pour the water? AH! That was it, pour the water IN the mug! Rocket scientist he is LOL!

I am 33 and have moments like this now and then. I was just dx'd in June 2010 so I feel like it is too soon to be like this but I am now learning it is never too soon. And no, I never did this before MS.

Just have to learn to laugh sometimes.

CrazyCatLady
        MS Does Not Define Me.....My Love of Tea Does! LOL!

Comment

Working...
        X