Confused...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused...

I'm starting to wonder if I'm crazy, so I figured I'd ask you all...
    As clarification for a newbie...Is this a flare? Progression? or am I just imagining it? (all of the above are possible...)

I'm used to my flares being clear-cut. The last "minor" flare left me wiped out for a week, before the fatigue decided to cut back again. That isn't what's happening this time.

For the last week or so, I've noticed a slight increase in my fatigue level. I'm ready to pass out in the early evening and then seem to improve later. I'm also noticing a temporary increase in the severity of my eye problems. Again, it appears early afternoon, peaks in the late afternoon (to the point where I see double) and then gets better. Slight increase in stiffness seems to stick all day.

So simple version, it's not a pseudo-exacerbation. It's not a 2 or 3 hr thing (and has no relationship to what I'm doing...). I'm guessing it's not a flare, in that it only seems to happen for a few hours a day. I'm clueless other wise, though!

I'm seeing my neuro next week and I'll ask him them. Just hoping you all could calm my slight case of nerves.

Not sure

I don't know if this is a flare or not. But, it they are lasting more than 24 hours then it could be.

Good luck at your dr appointment.
    Momma to 3 little ones

Comment

Thanks for your thoughts

Comment

heliotrope - that's a good ? !! Sometimes it's hard to tell exactly what it is we are experiencing.

I don't have flares anymore, my sx come and go all day long. Sometimes they can change as often as every 20 minutes! Others keep my company all the time-freaky huh?!

Good luck with your appt. next week, and hopefully things calm down for you!

Comment

Working...
        X