MS Blogger Needs Your Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS Blogger Needs Your Help

I write a blog called 'Brass and Ivory' which is in the finals for the 2010 Medical Weblog Awards. Voting ends Sunday night.

Find URL of the voting poll in my profile. Please vote for BRASS AND IVORY!!!

Thank you.
    Lisa Emrich of "Brass and Ivory" Blog

Sorry, Marc already got my vote over at Wheelchair Kamikaze.

You've got a lot of ground to make up to catch him.
    Are we there yet?

Peter

Comment

I'm sorry too, Lisa. You're to be commended for making the finals this year, but many of us are old friends & fans of Marc and have probably voted for him.

Best wishes,

Sequoia

Comment

Thank you both for the responses. It's the fourth year for BRASS AND IVORY to be nominated/finalist. I've never really tried to solicit votes before. It's hard to do for me.

I can't compete against NPR exposure and CCSVI discussions. But at least I should feel good that I did the ground work to even get patient blogs included in the Medical Blog competition.

Most people know my CARNIVAL OF MS BLOGGERS rather than my personal blog. It's okay (I guess).

I do appreciate your kind response.
        Lisa Emrich of "Brass and Ivory" Blog

Comment

I'm familiar with BRASS AND IVORY, Lisa, and you do a very good job. The more MS bloggers that get national attention, the better.

Comment

Hi Lisa

I went to your site for the first time today.

I haven't explored all of it yet (there's alot there!), but so far I think it is a fantastic site - very interesting!

Thanks for posting and bringing it to our attention.

I'm sure you will get many votes!

Take care,
            KoKo
            PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
            ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
            X