Pain & muscle ache in my right foot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pain & muscle ache in my right foot

I was wondering if any of you have ever had or has what I am now going through. About one week ago my right foot became extremely painful. It hurts to bend my toes or lift them. I did call a beta nurse and she recommended to go to my local Dr. and possibly get steroids. I am not interested in that. My next appointment with my neurologist is in June. I do not think it is a flare up. Any thoughts or ideas or just the sad truth of having MS?
    Thanks.
    Rochelle

This doesn't necessarily have to be the MS. You may have a small fracture in the foot itself. The bones in the foot are very small. Have you had an x-ray?
    “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” Ernest Hemingway
    Diagnosed 1979

Comment

I had the same thing. It was actually painful to even walk. I went to my PCP and he dx me with "Planters Fasciitis." That is bascially an inflammation of the tendons that connect the two halves of the foot. He gave me a steroid pack along with exercises to do. By the time I finished the steroid pack my foot was back to normal. Good luck to you with this because it can be extremely painful.
      Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
      Babe Ruth

Comment

Working...
      X