Clear All

Laugh

Always laugh.

Always.

( If and when you can)

Mamie

Comment

Thanks all for your thoughts and ideas!

court.leppek - First WELCOME to MSWORLD!! Sorry for your diagnosis though. You are very young, but sound very positive, which will help you through your journey. Hopefully it will be an easy one. Your right, it is so important to keep laughing, we will, we can!!!!!

sulpher kennel - loved your story about your boots in the fridge! That one really cracked me up!!

dawlfin - we have to wonder just what was going through that firemans mind! Bet he had a good story to tell when he got back to the station! Way too funny! When these things happen, we can later laugh about them right?!

Comment

This post is a little delayed but my account went all crazy for a few days and I wasn't able to do anything.

I had read this thread and I have been thinking about what you said, everyday, Kathy.

This might sound "corny or weird" but I have a place on my computer where I type out my thoughts to my parents. I write what is all going on with me and the family. I just add on new things whenever the mood strikes. I think this makes me feel closer to them spiritually (sp). Do I sound like a "nutcase?"
        I think that's a wonderful thing to do. I do similar things with friends/family I've lost. I even talk out loud to them, sometimes.
        I believe it's so important to get our thoughts out to people, even if they never see it (even though I do believe the deceased CAN see it).
        I also write when I'm angry at people. I'm not a good confrontational person so, instead, I will write a letter spilling all of my most raw feelings to someone I have a problem with...and then rip it up.
        It sounds silly be it's unbelievably therapeutic.

Your parents raised a lovely woman. They must be so proud. You are such an incredible person, Kathy. Tell your husband to hug you for me.
        [insert motivational quote here]

DX of Lyme Disease May 2010/Still under investigation for body madness

Comment

Working...
        X