involuntary hand movement ms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

involuntary hand movement ms?

for the past couple of days I've had times that i'll click my mouse and not mean to (click on the wrong things, without even wanting to click anything @ all), can this be from ms?

Yep! It happens to me all day but is really bad for a few hours after I get out of bed and when I'm really tired. I've just learned to live with it.
    Rae Roy

Comment

Hi butterfly.girl

for the past couple of days I've had times that i'll click my mouse and not mean to (click on the wrong things, without even wanting to click anything @ all), can this be from ms?
      Yes......the exact same thing happens to me all the time!

When I read your thread title, that's what I was going to describe happens to me - and lo and behold, that's what you described!

Definitely an MS thing for me - and it can drive me bonkers at times!

Take care,
      KoKo
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

This was one of the symptons that got me to the Doc and eventually Dx. While typing on the keyboard my left fingers would do want they want, just type randomly or double key something even when I was trying to control them. They still do this occassionally and at work I have learned to use my spell check on everything I write to catch my mistakes.

Comment

Yep, sometimes my dd calls me and asks me what I meant to say cause even she cannot decifer it.

JudySz

Comment

Could be a big problem...not sure what to do

Two or thre times recently, I had the hand movement when on my scooter..I have literally run into walls not being able to stop...Have been considering gettng car w/hand controls...now NOT confident my hands will cooperate...open for suggestins.
            [I]Tellnhelen
            Progressive Relapsing MS

Comment

Working...
            X