Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting

The symptoms of Multiple Chemical Sensitivity

Symptoms of MCS (limited list) Recurring headaches/migrainesAsthma or chronic bronchial disordersIncreased sensitivity to odorsDizziness/light-headednessFood/environmental allergiesAching joints/ musclesNumbness/tinglingNon-injury related inflammationBlurred visionIntestinal/colon disordersUnexplained rashesChronic insomniaImpaired mental clarityChronically sore eyes, ears, nose, and throatRestricted swallowingIn severe cases, anaphylaxis
    Sadly I can check off most of these. Makes me wonder if there is a link to MS.
    You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.

wow....that's more than half of my symptoms! Makes you wonder if there could be a connection.
    The Best things in life....aren't things!

Comment

It's something to think about

Originally posted by froggirl88 View Post
      wow....that's more than half of my symptoms! Makes you wonder if there could be a connection.
      Mine too. I'm just thinking that MS (which has no definitive cause could be associated with this).

We always have to keep in mind that having MS doesn't mean we couldn't have other diseases too. I think we mostly share the basic, identifiable symptoms, but each of us also have some that are unique to the individual.

I am going to look into this further.

Diane
      You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.

Comment

Working...
      X