Thank you moderators!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you moderators!!

I just wanted to thank the moderators on this site! You guys and gals rock! I really appreciate all the time that you put into getting all our posts up and into the right places and all the other things that you do behind the scenes.

All of your hard work really makes this a great place to come to and discuss. So thanks again!

Just a small town girl

Very kind of you to share that.

It's members like you who make volunteering worthwhile.

It's an honor to be of service to others - even in small ways!

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Yes, thank you!

You guys are great! I too have noticed how posts go up quickly and I appreciate your comments too! Thank you for all you do.

Comment

YA'LL ARE AWESOME!!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE TIME AND LOVE YOU PUT INTO THIS WEBSITE.

THANK YOU ALSO TO ALL THE WEBMASTERS, BEHIND THE SCENES MASTERS THAT MAKE IT SNOW AND KEEP EVERYTHING RUNNING SMOOTHLY!!!

DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'D DO WITHOUT MSWorld.
        thank you for making it all possible.

(good idea small town girl!!)

take care and God bless ya!
        "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

Awwwww, shucks Thanks everyone

It really is our pleasure to give back a little.

For myself, when I was diagnosed in 2005 MS World was my world for months and months. I don't know how I could have gotten through that first year or more without the support of everyone here.

After things settled down a bit, I volunteered to help. I'm a huge believer in paying it forward.

Thanks again and be well,

Comment

OK! I just couldn't resist but to jump in here and say a great big "DITTO!" to what has already been posted. I want to prevent the possibility of getting my mouse and keyboard all sticky with all this gooey sweetness on my screen and being spread around here.

I concede that everything mentioned cannot be denied or even challenged as you guys do an outstanding job especially when monitoring every single post.

I only have one simple request, please. Would it be too much to ask to have you guys take the label with my name and IP address on it off of the "DELETE" key?

Just kidding! I know this is not really true.......is it???

Thank you Guys for all you do. We sincerely appreciate you!
            Craig Mattice~Living Life On My Terms~
            No Excuses No Regrets!

Richmond, VA USA

Comment

No, thank YOU, Just a small town girl!

We're just facilitators. It's the members who take the time and make the effort to share their lives, their questions and their support who are the heart of the board. We're very grateful to you.

Sequoia

Comment

The moderators are the best, having a forum spam and hate free is too rare and it is the moderators we have to thank for it.

I really appreciate having a place to post, learn and to be inspired that is stress free and friendly.
                Give life meaning, live life by the 9 Noble Virtues.

Comment

Yes, thank you moderators for all your time and efforts here! This is truely an amazing site!
                  Sasha - dx January 2011; tysarbi, zanaflex, gabapentin, and baclofen
                  ~Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.~

Comment

Working...
                  X