i-Renew bracelets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i-Renew bracelets

anyone use them with positive results or is it a hype?

I've been wondering the same thing. Hopefully, someone has tried it out.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing.
      limboland

Comment

I hope someone says something about this...

When I see it on tv my 1st thought is....

THE 1ST TIME THE MAN TRYS TO PULL THEM OVER HE DOES SO BECAUSE HE CATCHES THEM OFF GUARD.....

THE 2ND TIME THEY KNOW HE'S ABOUT TO PULL THEM OVER AND RESIST....

So, I just don't know.... I have wanted to believe in so many "See on tv" stuff but...

GOD Bless
        Dx MS Aug 2010 (after 2 years of searching)
        Started Copaxone Aug. 2010

Comment

Hmmmm

I've seen the commercials as well...

That said...

I tend to lean towards the 'phrase'....

"Mind over matter"

and nope...don't intend to buy any
          ~life has ups and downs...I try to go in circles~
          dx'd rrms in '97

Comment

This thing just screams 'scam'.

Is someone that desperate to waste their money?

Comment

Another thought...

If they really worked...
              Wouldn't there be a 'advise' in the MS mag?

or even
              more to the point...

Wouldn't the neuros who are 'up' on current postive
              'devices'...suggest them?

*leans to listen*

"Just as I thought...I hear ....crickets"
              ~life has ups and downs...I try to go in circles~
              dx'd rrms in '97

Comment

I recently saw an old episode of Mythbusters (one of my favorite shows) where they were testing the wrist bands which are supposed to alleviate motion sickness. They didn't work for either subject they were trying them on. The i-Renew bracelets are in that same category.

I think the i-Renew bracelets are a crock of beans, personally. A modern form of snake-oil.
                Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
                Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
                Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Actually, my brother-in-law picked up a similar bracelet for 10 bucks at a mall. I actually put it on for about 5 mnutes, and did have better balance. I'm going to the town where he bought them this week and I'm going to pick up one just to give it a longer term try.

I'll let you know if it truly does any good. It seemed to for a moment, but I also know placebo effects of things. I'm usually the top of the sceptic list, so really expected to show him that it was a crock!

But standing straight on the leg I usually wobble within seconds on for a long time........
                  Brenda
                  Adversity gives you two choices in life: either let it make you bitter, or let it make you better! I choose the latter.

Comment

I'm going to buy one as soon as I can find one.. My balance has been off the charts rotten lately, so I'll try anything!

Comment

Google

I don't want to be party pooper. I saw a news article recently that casts doubts on these bracelets. I Googled I-Renew and scam was a prominent feature. Spend wisely and if they work for you... wonderful.

Comment

I have seen them at Walmart in the As seen on TV section. I have never tried them, however I know two people who have and they swear they work!
                        I kinda think it's "all in the mind" and they convince themselves that they are doing what they claim. Who knows...I'll try them when they drop in price to FREE
                        The Best things in life....aren't things!

Comment

Working...
                        X