Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PROFUSE sweating Cold feet

Hi all,
    I just want to know about others. I have been reading posts. All seem to be one or the other.

I sweat profusely and have terribly cold feet and hands at the same time.

I live in UTAH and it is winter. My family is freezing as I keep the house so cold they have hoodies and blankets on. Yet I am sweating and can't sleep because of it. It is so miserably uncomfortable but at the same time my feet are freezing, not to mention my hands.

I am not on any steroids my last round of IV Solumedrol was July, 2010.

Anyone else have this prob with both issues and have any insight as to what causes it as well as advice? Thx
    Dx'd RRMS 7/12/2010, Back in the Prob. Pile 2/1/2011 "Jump, and you will find out how to unfold your wings as you fall”...Ray Bradbury

Have the cold hands/feet from another autoimmune disease, so can't give you a good answer about both. But I can tell you this... Sports shops sell chemical heating pads for the hands and feet. They're used for skiing, but they work great for this.

Comment

With the sweating, wool socks, not cotton, would be a very good choice. If your feet are sweating the cotton will make them very cold, wool is still warm even when damp. poly-pro liner socks would make it even better.

You could tell your family that being cold builds character.
      Bill
      Scuba, true meaning of Life! USS Wilkes Barre 91, USS Monitor 96, 97, 99 .. Andrea Doria 96, 98 .. San Francisco Maru 09

Comment

Working...
      X