Problems with Thermoregulation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with Thermoregulation?

I am newly diagnosed, or should I say correctly diagnosed finally and pretty familiar with most symptoms, but lately not just having problem with heat but been having trouble with the feeling cold. Especially when fatigued and push too hard instead of resting. Feel like I'm freezing in 60 degree weather. Seems to be worse since I started Avonex. Anyone else experience this?

hot and cold

I am very cold all the time too. I wear a robe that is like wearing a blanket all winter in the house. But once the temp outside goes over 68, I have the problems with being to hot. I face gets beat red to the point my husband says I look like I am gonna drop dead. So I can't seem to win.

Comment

I have found that my body doesn't regulate it's temperature very well. It it is even a little cool I can get very cold, but the heat completely destroys me. I have just gotten used to it.
      Bill
      Scuba, true meaning of Life! USS Wilkes Barre 91, USS Monitor 96, 97, 99 .. Andrea Doria 96, 98 .. San Francisco Maru 09

Comment

i had been on total to hot streek thru winter( saved on heating bills,lol. now i am cold at night and hot during the day. the thermostat in my body is also broken. this is new for me this past 6 months. hope yours passes, and mine too. Dutch

Comment

I have a feeling of being cold all the time, even parts of my body, like my arm will be cool all the time. I don't know what to do about it other than always having a jacket or sweater close by.

Comment

Frigid

I am cold almost all of the time, but I notice it even more when I lie down. My feet and hands get painfully cold. I am on Avonex as well, but I had this before I started the injections. I find more of a relationship with my hormonal cycle than anything. At first I thought, oh! it's not MS because i am not sensitive to heat! Good try, huh?

Comment

Working...
            X