http://www.expert-reviews.com/doi/pdf/10.1586/ern.10.69

The author is
    Peter O. Behan
    Division of Neurosciences, Faculty of Medicine
    University of Glasgow

Definitely interesting....
    Rae Roy

Comment

Read it before, and am not convinced AT ALL that CCSVI surgery is any more the answer. They just don't know.....
      “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” Ernest Hemingway
      Diagnosed 1979

Comment

Originally posted by jazzgirl View Post
        Read it before, and am not convinced AT ALL that CCSVI surgery is any more the answer. They just don't know.....
        Jazzgirl
        Nowhere in this article does the author mention CCSVI
        or EVEN make the slightest reference to it...(so I'm not sure that you read the same article that I posted)
        he was, however, pointing out some of the flaws of using EAE as an animal model for MS, as well as some of the flaws in the trials of the CRAB drugs. The author goes on to suggest some other areas for possible new investigation..glial studies, Schwann cell abnormalities, etc.

you know that I favor CCSVI research, but that doesn't mean that everything I post is pro ccsvi....I just thought that this was an interesting look at the last 40 years of research

Comment

I consider most of articles like this to be nothing more than people making noise to justify their theories. I accept that MS is an Auto-Immune disease and has nothing to do with EAE, even though the appearance of both can be fairly similar.
          Bill
          Scuba, true meaning of Life! USS Wilkes Barre 91, USS Monitor 96, 97, 99 .. Andrea Doria 96, 98 .. San Francisco Maru 09

Comment

Working...
          X