IMAGINE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMAGINE

Does anyone know if IMAGINE is ok? They sent a message some days back saying they had given up and weren't even talking any more - wanted to die.
    Haven't seen them since! EEEK.
    IMAGINE are you still out there? How are you doing?

I hope she is okay. I was wondering the same thing?

Comment

Yes. I don't see any messages since that one from them. IF you're there IMAGINE please put us out of our misery

Comment

ok so she is still hanging in there by the fingernails then. Hope she doesn't get a manicure!

Comment

So sorry...Rip van Winkle syndrome

Hey guys; I am so sorry for disappearing after leaving such a dark post. In all honesty, I logged back on several times but was unable to respond due to some glitch in the system.

I am so moved by the outpouring of support and genuine concern that I received from those of you who responded. Until today, I literally slept- only waking long enough to drink from a straw my husband put in my mouth to avoid dehydration... for nearly a week

I have just now read all of the responses-- I promise that I would never be so callous as to ignore such caring people asking for confirmation that I was okay/safe. Please accept my apology for the delayed..."I'm still here." I am feeling much better (my meds were doubled).

Thanks again for giving me a safe place to express how I'm really feeling. Hugs, Love & Light to all of you
          Shalom
          You never fail, until you stop trying__Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi Imagine

Thanks for the update on how you're doing - so glad to hear that you are feeling much better!

Take care,
            KoKo
            PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
            ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Imagine, I know what it's like to just go away and NOT mean it at all. It happens when all the sudden my ON comes on and I can't see on this darn screen.

I can sometimes use my cell phone but it's a normal NO high tech cell therefore won't allow me to log in (screen is small) and/or post.

I'm very Happy to hear you are doing well and want you to know you continue to be in my thoughts and Prayers.
              Dx MS Aug 2010 (after 2 years of searching)
              Started Copaxone Aug. 2010

Comment

Hi Imagine,

I am glad you are doing a bit better. I saw you pop in and right back out of chat once about a week after your other post (figured you popped into chat by mistake), and really wondered how you were doing.

There seems to be a glitch in my account, and I can't always read the new posting forums page. I found your post today and was glad to see that you posted again and that you are starting to feel better.

The proper meds and dosage brought me out of depression several years ago (believed to have been brought on by one of the interferons I was on, although MS makes us much more vulnerable to it, anyway). I'm glad the increase in dosage of your meds is helping. Hopefully, this gives hope to others who are suffering from depression.

Your hubby sounds wonderful and really does show he cares about you. Wishing you sunnier and sunnier days ahead.

Kim
                Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Working...
                X