Recuperating Still, But An Update For You All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recuperating Still, But An Update For You All

I know it's been too long, but as you know, we all must "go with the flow," to make it through each day. Let's just say my flow has been like swimming up the Amazon River, if you know what I mean?

I'm dealing with a great deal of chronic weakness and fatigue. On top of that, I was very close to being hospitalized upon my return from our cruise with an upper respiratory infection developing into severe acute bronchitis. My PCP strongly suspected pneumonia, but emergency xrays showed it hadn't gotten that far yet, so no hospital.

We can't believe it's Christmas time already as we were gone most of November. It feels like we were in a time warp from Halloween past Thanksgiving. We are going to have the whole family together for the Christmas holidays, which will be very special for me.

Now I'm working on trying to establish a new "normal baseline" for me to get the most out of the holidays and have everyone else enjoy the experience at the same time.

Bottom line is I've completed my first post on my personal blog regarding an experience on our cruise. Yes, there are pictures too. I believe many of you will find it interesting, fun, and may just shake your heads.

The link to my blog is in my Profile, Contact Info, Home Page. Feel free to leave whatever comments you would like or even post back here, which ever you feel most comfortable.

I will do my best to get back into visiting more regularly as there is so much going on with you guys I would like to respond to. The strength is just not there yet.

I hope you all have great plans for the holidays and I look forward to experiencing them vicariously here, so keep us informed. Watch my blog for more posts and best of all, pictures.
    Craig Mattice~Living Life On My Terms~
    No Excuses No Regrets!

Richmond, VA USA

MS = Constant Change

You wake up every morning & check to see what parts of your body work! LOL!!!

Glad you are doing better.

KK

Comment

My dear Craig..good to hear from you.. you know I just love you~!

Of course the trip is going to trip you up.. on top of catching some bug..your system IS working well enough to fight back. A good sign. But..does it feel good..no!!

I will check out your trip..as I live vicariously through you and others who had a chance to travel.

When you cannot write us.. would your wife at least give us updates? Or.. could you dictate to her your responses?

Whatever works my dear~~ YOU are missed.. alot!!

Warmly, Jan
      I believe in miracles~!
      2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
      Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Working...
      X