Mad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad

Should be thinking of all the things I'm thankful for, but I am very angry! I can't even figure out what I'm mad about, I just am. My family is driving me nuts, and I'm exhausted from yesterdays events! Everybody is whining about putting up the tree... so guess what? Forget the tree!

I feel like I'm the 100 year old granny that everybody has to fuss over.. I'm only 32! I DON'T want to be fussed over, I just want myself back. I feel like I've been stolen from myself. I hate feeling this way. My body is not the same and I am just plain worn out. GGGGRRRRRR!!!!!!

What a way to start the holidays, huh?

HUGS.... and vent away... I too want my old body and emotions back.

Forget the tree for another day. It ain't goin nowhere

Comment

Thanks, gailw.
      I am feeling a bit less angry today. Maybe I am mourning some sort of loss because of this disease. My emotions seem really up and down... and sometimes I feel not much of anything. Almost like I don't care... apathy??

MAYBE the kids and I will get the tree up today. Maybe.

Comment

"Things get done, it just takes a whole lot longer". I must have said this a million times. What it means is that most days nothing gets done. A Christmas tree is a little more time sensitive. Get some help..friend or family member, it can still be a nice family event.

We are not superhuman, of course we are going to get mad, frustrated, negative, etc. How could we not?

Comment

WE ALL HAVE BAD DAYS. DON'T LET IT MAKE FOR A BAD WEEK. TAKE TIME AND BE MAD. THEN PICK YOURSELF UP AND MAKE A PLAN TO GET THE TREE UP. INVITE SOMEONE YOU ENJOY BEING WITH TO HELP. TODAY MY GRANDKIDS WERE HERE AND THEY DID IT ALL. NICE. YOU CAN DO IT.
          This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Have a great day, Leola

Comment

It happens

Yesterday was wonderful, being with family and getting caught up. Last night was rough, exhaustion is the price.

As the caregiver I am learning to enjoy the moments when they happen and to plan for the tired after. It's not easy, but it is.

Anger happens... just remember that after the anger happy comes again. I will think warm happy Holidays to you and your family. Teach them what you want to do, all of you will have satisfaction of knowing you are a family

Comment

Originally posted by msedup View Post

I feel like I'm the 100 year old granny that everybody has to fuss over.. I'm only 32!
              I'll give you an AMEN! on that I'm also 32 and feel like i'm 900 years old. I went to bed at 7:30 yesterday after all of the activity from Thursday.

Comment

Working...
              X