neuropsych test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

neuropsych test

Hello is their anyone here willing to devulge(?) their neuropsyc test results.

I was told I have mild to moderate to severe deficits in all of the domains tested. Here are some of the results:

General Intelligence is low average to average
    IQ-83-(Ive always thought I was pretty intelligent and thats where my daughter gets some of hers)

vocabulary-47
    matrix reasoning was a 30
    visual reproductions was a 1
    logical memory a 5 etc,etc.
    a lot of the numbers ranged from, -0.5-85 that was about as high as they got.

I really dont understand it all. All my neuro could tell me was it shows that its all due to the Ms and describe to a "t"
    what I was probably experiencing.

Im a sub teacher and would probably make more on disability than working right now. Which was why I originally scheduled the test. But then decided I would try and go back to work after a 3month flare, which Im still having residuale effects from.

Just want to know if anybody out there can maybe explain some of the terminology and maybe what your test showed
    Thanks!

Hi meissie47,

I'm not sure the test that you describe is a test that I had...

Did you look at a screen and determine distances?

Compare shapes? Anything with earphones and button pressing (reaction times I assume?)

List of words to remember? Don't remember anything with numbers...

I had a test that contained these things and more. It seemed silly then and now actually.

I figured the test was ordered simply to bill insurance more.
    Cynical, sorry. Anyhow I remember asking about the results and was told they were within parameters... nothing learned apparently.

Do hope others respond to your inquiry though. Meantime, don't stress on results or attempt to read into them, nothing to be gained IMHO.

Best,
    Jer

Comment

Working...
    X