THANK YOU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANK YOU

I was dxd over 10 years ago and am married to a wonderful guy. After my dx I told him to leave but he is still hanging in. We both work but he works LONG hours. He will come home and make dinner, do the laundry or what ever needs to be done. I know this is hard on him. I just want to say thank you to all the care givers out there. Sometimes we get frustrated and don't show our appreciation because we are angry that we can no longer do everything ourselves. Don't know if that all made sense but basically THANK YOU.
    Webbles

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down (much)

webbles speaking I hope for all the partners of people with MS, we do this for one reason and one reason only. The love of our spouse or partners. I have been doing this for 33 years just so I can help the one person in the world that means more to me then any other.

Comment

Yes. it made perfect sense! I know it's hard on the rest of the family when they have to do things we used to do, but we feel guilty about it, too. It's nice of you to remind us to appreciate what we have.

mirey, what a great post! You are very sweet.
      As far as possible without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.

Comment

Working...
      X