No announcement yet.

Do not Qualify..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do an online search for "social security disability for multiple sclerosis"--you'll find some helpful information. It seems kinda nuts, considering the wide variety of symptoms we experience, but Social Security has three criteria that they base their decision on. If your application doesn't address those issues specifically, then you'll probably be denied. If you focus strongly on what they use for criteria--lots of examples, etc.-your changes will be much better. Good luck!
    Peg

Comment

Thank you so much Peg, Smokeycat,scaredihavems and Milhous...

I have an appointment Dec. 7th with my lawyer. I'm going to get all my records myself before hand.

I have already been to the ER twice because of my MS and to a "free/sliding scale" clinic as well. I'll get those as well.

I'm not sure how much longer I can go on without true care.

Shared Solutions has been so very good at calling me to check up on me and to give advice (although they are limited).

I'm just Praying that somehow that this lawyer can get me what I sooooo need... it's not just a want but a true NEED.

My boyfriend and I could careless about the money at this point Although it would be nice and help but our MAIN thing is INSURANCE.

I'm praying one day this gets easier for those who really need it.

Thank you all for the post it really helps to have others say DON'T GIVE UP!
      Dx MS Aug 2010 (after 2 years of searching)
      Started Copaxone Aug. 2010

Comment

Working...
      X