Weightloss Checkin Group: Weighin for 11/18/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weightloss Checkin Group: Weighin for 11/18/10

Hi everyone. There are six of us responding this week and it is so good to see everyone. Ccsitter, a pound is a very respectable loss. Good for you. Victory, don’t fret over half a pound. You will get back on track. Poohb3ar, good for you for losing half a pound. You are going in the right direction. Good for you for planning ahead before going to restaurants. I do hope you are continuing to mend. Enjoy your nifty new puter. Sparky, congrats on your pound loss. That is very impressive when you had company. Gaygay, I'm sorry to hear about your health issues and hope all turns out well. I seem to be up half a pound so am clocking in at 117.5. I am definitely going in the wrong direction.

For those who may have an interest in joining our dedicated group, our members each have their own personal methods of weight loss. Some are on Weight Watchers, some on Atkins for example and some just cut calories. I personally lost quite a lot of weight in the beginning using Atkins and then just cut portions while eating everything. The method is not the most important thing, it is staying focused and following the plan.

We post weight loss, gain, stayed the same, from Thursday to Thursday and have been doing so for over seven years. We are truly dedicated to get rid of those pesky pounds and keep them off. You don’t have to state your actual weight. It’s a matter of choice.

Tip for the Week:

Can you believe Thanksgiving is upon us. Think ahead. I won’t tell anyone to forgo favorite Thanksgiving favorites. Try to think smaller portions. I feel guilty even suggesting that on such a traditional day for feasting. Some recipes might be slightly modified such as lower fat or sugar content.

Results for 11/11/10:

Total Loss: 3.5 lbs. by four members. That is a great weight loss ratio. Congratulations to everyone. Keep up the good work.

Total Gain: .5 lb. by one member. Good for you for posting she tells herself. Staying aware is important. When you write your gain down it makes it more real and thus easier to address.

Stayed The Same: 0 members. Just a reminder, staying the same is success and don’t ever forget it. Just remember it is just the time before the next loss. Do let us know.

2970.48 is our grand total of weight loss for the past 8 years. We are headed for 1 1/2 tons of weight loss. What a total!

I haven't posted here in quite a while and I forget what the last weight I posted was. In the last year I lost 12 or 13 lbs. and am now at 116.

Dental work got in the way of eating.
    MEMBER OF MS WORLD SINCE 4/03.

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/4/07-5/15/10. Glatiramer acetate 40 mg (= Copaxone) 2021- 3/16/24

Comment

agate, ouch! that's the hard way to lose weight!

i'm down 2 lbs. this week. but still going up and down playing with the same few lbs. definitely gotta watch portion control. meeting with family and eating/ playing cards will be the favorite activities!
      PLUS i'll have both my girls together on a major holiday for first time in years!
      count your blessings! i know i have many to be thankful for.
      happy thanksgiving everyone!
      God bless ya!
      "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

YES I'm down a lb. Went from 139 to 138. Now to keep it off and keeping going in the right direction.
        kimberly

Comment

early happy turkey day

lost .25 not much figure will gain this next week cause of thanksgiving. Yall have a great thanksgiving and be safe

I would like to say I am thankful for msworld and all the wonderful people I have met here. May God Bless you all
          and may you all have a wonderful thanksgiving.

take care lots of hugs and GOD BLESS

Comment

I've lost another pound--today I weighed 115.

And I feel much, much better after losing weight. Better mobility, less fatigue!

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!
            MEMBER OF MS WORLD SINCE 4/03.

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/4/07-5/15/10. Glatiramer acetate 40 mg (= Copaxone) 2021- 3/16/24

Comment

Working...
            X