Oh how cute!! Happy Veteran's Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh how cute!! Happy Veteran's Day!

I love the little "Uncle Sams" floating down on the home page! Adorable! Thanks!

And thanks to all of our veterans for your selflessness in helping keep our country free. You are very much appreciated!
    Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
    Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
    Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

I thought the Halloween floaters where cool, but the Uncle Sams are exceedingly cool.
    Great job and thanks!
    Give life meaning, live life by the 9 Noble Virtues.

Comment

Looking for U.Sam......

HOME page.......nada...MIA.

Did find Usam on the forums page tho..

I agree CUTE..VERY cute........

I went holiday shopping and had lunch at Applebee's. Good steak dinner........

Yesterday after I got done w/annual physical stopped by Sam's club and got one of those free vet canes. They are nice HUGO adjustable canes. They are foldable which is handy for seat back pockets on my scooter or P/C.....
      Sam's club is still giving ALL vets a free cane tomorrow, I think, while suplies last. Just show some form of proof you are a vet. I used my VA health card. Some use a VFW or other service org card etc.

I had one of my best Vet day holidays ever this year, hope all you vets did as well.

DocGomer Doctor of, Been There, Done That.

Comment

The Uncle Sams are wonderful. but not as wonderful as the brave people who have served (and still are) our country!
        Thank you and your families for your service and dedication!
        God bless America!
        "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

Very cute!! Thanks again to a wonderful staff!!

Comment

Don’t take this the wrong way, I love the Uncle Sams.
            But, I’m thinking for next year parachuting little green army men would be much better.
            Not only will it look really cool have a bunch parachuting down, it would be vary fitting screen for Veteran’s Day.

Just a thought

I hope all the Veterans out there had a nice day and are having a nice life. And Thank You!
            Give life meaning, live life by the 9 Noble Virtues.

Comment

I love it too, keep up the good idea's.

Comment

Working...
              X