FINGERS ARE WORKING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FINGERS ARE WORKING!

Can't believe it but I actually was able to get my pierced earrings on - plus a necklace today. And was able to do something with this red hair of mine too!

I only did 1 set of earrings - didn't want to push my luck with 2 pair as I want to save some finger strength for playing cards with the ladies this afternoon.

Could this possibly be the start of something good?--- now if I could just cut my meat up like a "normal" person again instead of holding the knife and fork like a "kid" I would be estatic!!

Good for you Kathy!
    Hope things continue to progress for you.

Comment

hahah Yeah I had earrings in the other dayl, dd asked me how long it took me to get them in 1/2 hour was my answer.

Glad you are havng a good day. Have fun at your card game

JudySZ

Comment

Right on, Kathy!

Comment

Kathy, reading your posts lately are so exciting.

I am so glad your sx's are getting better.
          God Bless Us All

Comment

Hey Kathy!

I feel you on the knife and fork thing. I didn't realize I had trouble until my in laws came to visit. My father in law asked me if I needed help cutting my pork chop. I said no out of sheer embarrassment, and I realized that I had been compensating all along.

I'm so glad you can do some things you like to do. I hope it gets better and better for you.

Love,
            Jami Lea

Comment

yeah kathy!
              what others so take forgranted! that's wonderful about your fingers.
              i have in earrings right now, put them in a week ago and am not about to take them out!
              they're cheap ones so if i lose them no big deal. i've gotten so tired of losing favorite and expensive earrings.
              praying that your sx keeping getting better
              take care and God bless ya!
              "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

Oh Kathy, that is wonderful. I hope this is a sign of more wonderful changes to come for you.

Comment

Working...
                X