ty #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ty #2

Going in for ty number 2. number 1 went fine, I really felt no different. I do feel like I have neck pain though, it could be that I'm not sleeping well these days. wish me luck!

I go for my 2nd infusion next week..the 1st one was uneventful..except for the fact that it kicked my rear for the next few days...I was so tired..overwhelmingly so.
    but, I too have been experiencing nech and back ache...I never really had a wonderful back..however, this is very noticable. Do you think it's a side effect of the Tysabri?

Comment

I'm not sure if it's related or not. I try to monitor it and if I can get my wife to massage it for a while then I'll know if I need to involve my Dr. or not... p.s. I noticed I get tired for a day or so after the infusion too.

Comment

I too did not call the doctor..just going to wait until after the next infusion and see if it continues.
        I agree...I was overwhelmingly tired for a good 3 days after. I figured it was because of it being the 1st one.

Comment

Well wishes to you both
          Hope Tysabri does at least as well for you as it has for me-I will get infusion 45 May 7th-my QOL has so improved. I started noticing better balance, less fatigue and more stamina between 4-6 infusions. My MRI after #8 and before #40 showed no new or active lesions and some old ones shrinking or gone. I will get my next one May or June.
          Linda

Comment

Here's Hoping

Comment

Working...
            X