X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tysabri - Control 24 - Great

SO PLEASED MRI ETC WENT VERY WELL STAYING ON THE WAGON

Hi Monie, glad your MRI was good.

How long have you been on Tysabri? Does it help with your symptoms at all?

I have only had 4 infusions so far. Have noticed little improvements. Really hoping that it will eventually improve my walking and balance. That would be awesome!

What is "control 24?" Is that 24 infusions so far?

Here's wishing you continued success with Tysabri! Kathy

Comment

Tysabri - Control 24

Hi Kathy
      Yes it was my 24th Injection. Here in France, its mandatory to do MRI & Blood work related to PML.
      Over here they believe use 24 as the benchmark for this. Seems that most cases have developed at and over 24th injection.
      Nothing on the MRI and even reduced size of lesions and some small indication of myelin improvement.
      Just waiting for the blood work to come back.

Yes Tysabri HAS CHANGED MY LIFE I'm symptom free (except some ants in the feet) from time to time.
      I know the risks but I refuse to go off it.

I had lost weight on the previous treatment (avonex) and felt horrible. Since Ive been on Tysabri put on 10 pounds!!!!

Hope it goes well for you
      PS: It did take some time after the 5/6 one I really started feeling the benefits.

Talk soon and take care

Comment

Happy for you Monie
        I will get #45 in about 2 weeks. I wait 33 days between infusions so I get 2 less a year and I may push it to 35 days so I will get 3 less a year. My body doesn't seem to be desiring it so desperately anymore, guess it has stayed in my system more
        Linda

Comment

Working...
        X