No announcement yet.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK my dear LIsa.. this roller coaster IS going to end. I FEEL IT SO STRONGLY.. so glad you are not going to give up.

Look at how long it took ANY lesions to even show?

Remember you are following me.. so much.. and it took 6 years. THAT was AFTER the renown MS doc kept monitoring me UNTIL I had to switch ins and leave his clinic. Then he told me that No, its not MS. ok.. on my way.

Now it took NEW docs who ALL ques why its NOT MS. AND finally an excerbation started to prove it.. but its the kind I always got so I dismised it. UNTIL THE REAL LESIONS showed up in the RIGHT PLACE in THE RIGHT SHAPE!!ANd she added, Oh you have lots of MS lesions..huh?

So YES get another opinion.. just an opinon.. you'd be surprised at how another set of eyes along with your clinical EXAM and symptoms can help you.

I am feeling it Lisa.. trust your spiritual direction...

Warmly, JAN
    I believe in miracles~!
    2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
    Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

I'm so glad to hear you aren't giving up. That would mean giving in and accepting no future help until something bigger goes wrong. That's just too scary of a possibility to even consider.

I know how wearing this can be, and sometimes am ready to give up looking myself. But somebody, somewhere is going to have an answer. It's just a matter of finding that somebody.

You deserve answers. I'm so happy you're going to keep looking.
      I do not have MS. I have Whatchamacallit; and all of the symptoms are mirages.

Comment

Working...
      X